
I purchased this bunny for my 7 month old for Christmas. The first time she saw it, she reached out and grabbed it and buried her face in its soft fur. For a whole 10 minutes she squealed and smiled and clutched it to her body, and repeatedly mushed her face in the bunny's face. I think she likes it. So far it has held up quite well. I pulled the ears, arms, legs, and tail pretty hard to tests its durability and feels pretty sturdy. I haven't thrown it in the washer, but I have read other reviewers washing these animals and said they come out fine. If I find out otherwise, I will update the review. So far, very pleased with this purchase.
Product Description
Jellycat designs are unique with just a hint of "attitude" appealing to all ages. Jellycat, established in London in 1999, is one of the world's leading luxury soft toy companies, fast becoming a lifestyle company.Recommended Ages: 0 - 2 YearsProduct Measures:4x4x15

Features
- Made from all soft Materials.
- Plush filling throughout
- Surface Washable
No comments:
Post a Comment